The pleasure of tasting our wines with you, where we can tell you about them, and they become emissaries for our land.
The pleasure of tasting our wine together with you allows us to tell its story, to make it become the ambassador of our land.
This is why the winery is open all year round and the tasting room with panoramic terrace awaits you from Monday to Friday from 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 6pm, Saturday from 9am – 12pm and the first Sunday of every month, 10am – 1pm.
Our product range reflects the continual evolution of palates and tastes.
• Ortrugo, from a native vine, is grown exclusively in the Piacenza hills.
• Gutturnio, a blend of Barbera and Bonarda, is the local wine par excellence.
• Aromatic Malvasia of Candia, historically a typical product of Piacenza.
• Sauvignon, in the sparkling version, an original interpretation of an international vine.
• Chardonnay, excellent in the Charmat sparkling wine version.
• Barbera and Bonarda, traditional reds from our area.
To learn more about our wines, please consult the spec sheets in the Our Wines section.
To know the details of the wines, you can consult the dedicated sheets
on the site